Be Well CDC's Blood at the Roots Conference
Be Well CDC's and partners are excited to host experts from national and local levels to facilitate a forum that will:
• Allow for cross-sector dialogue
• Capacity building
• Facilitate access to tools and information that will assist attendees with developing strategies to strengthen efforts to create sustained changes in their communities.
1. Increase knowledge of systemic barriers and issues that cause inequity.
2. Create opportunities for cross-sector dialogue leading to solutions that address the system issues and barriers of health equity;
3. Establish networking opportunities to build capacity among individuals and their agencies in an effort to strengthen solutions regarding health equity;
4. Provide access to resources and tools that will assist in the development of strategies leading to sustained changes in communities.
Planned Conference Topics Include:
• Racial Wealth Gap: Does an Education Matter?
• The Root Causes of Poor Health Outcomes for BIPOC Communities
• Addressing Health Equity through Community Initiatives
• A Criminal Justice System that is not “just”
TBEI will be in attendance during
• Thur., April 13 | 10 AM-4 PM
• Fri., April 14 | 10 AM-2 PM